• Tuesday 27 March 2018

    How I'm Staying Fit In 2018

    I OFFERED YOU TWO ARTICLES TO BE FIT AND IN A GOOD MOOD IN THE MORNING AND EVENING. TODAY, I'M GOING TO EXPLAIN TO YOU HOW I CAN KEEP FIT ALL DAY LONG. BECAUSE YES, MANAGE ALMOST ONLY (3 MONTHS IS A FULL TIME).

    HAVE A HEALTHY AND BALANCED FEED

    I think that by repeating it again and again, now you know that to be fit, you have to have a healthy and balanced diet. Adopt a healthy and good lifestyle for your body, but also for your morale.

    Before I ate badly, I skipped breakfast, I ate too much lunch, nothing to taste and too much in the evening ... result, after meals I had a stroke of the pump and I was a lazy like not possible, just feel like sleeping !

    Today, I adopted a new diet, and I can finally say that I found my balance. At present I eat 4 meals a day, breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner, and it allows me not to have super hunger at the two main meals (noon and evening), so that I do not give me more at that moment.

    WHAT ARE MY MEALS?

    Breakfast: In the morning I mainly eat fruit, sometimes I make chocolate bowlcake because it is terribly good, and I drink a glass of vegetable milk (I love milk almonds and hazelnuts).

    Lunch: On my plate there are carbohydrates, proteins and vegetables. I very rarely eat desserts, and if so it will be a homemade yoghurt and a fruit.

    Taste: Then the problem is that I do not buy more industrial cakes for my children, I do their own taste, and that often it feels so good that I can not help but eat .. So my snacks are not light at all, but I do not abuse parts of cakes, a part and a fruit, sometimes dried fruits because I love it, but if I eat I avoid eating cake.

    Dinner: In the evening it is light meal to avoid going to bed with heavy belly. Soup, salads, it depends on the seasons.
    These are my personal needs, it's up to you to adapt and find the food that suits your needs.MOVE MOREIt goes with the first point, to be in shape, you have to move! Here I do not do more sports strictly speaking, but I take my children to school on foot, and 4 times a day which makes me a total of 1h20 of walking per day. I tried to add a sport session, but I did not care, I think that the walk is already enough, especially that I walk fast enough!
    For you, just find the sport that suits you, the one that will not make you depress just by thinking, a sport that gives you a smile, it's important. The pool, bike, tennis, you choose!
    Keep the smile throughout the session, even when it is painful, you will see very quickly the benefits on your morale.

    BE ORGANIZED

    The organization is the key to my good morale!

    I have already told you many times, but I am very organized and it allows me to be productive throughout the day. I prepare my schedule every night for the next day, which allows me to know exactly what I have to do every day!

    Whenever I finish a task, I bar it and see my day move forward, gives me a smile. I keep in my days free time slots, which allow me to predict the unexpected ... and when there are no unforeseen, I take the opportunity to rest, relax or read.

    Believe me, the organization will help you in your everyday life!

    BE POSITIVE!

    This is my biggest strength I think. I am positive in nature. I know I've been through bad times in my life that have knocked my spirits down, but unlike people who might be moping for months, I tend to quickly get back on track. And this is a strong point of my personality, which makes that I can even give a smile to those who had lost or even strangers in the street.

    Life is beautiful, it is sometimes difficult, but that's the purpose of life. It's up to you to overcome the hardships, to think about the solutions of your problems, because there is !!! And do not lament, act, your life is waiting for that! Fight ... for you and for others!

    SLEEP WELL !

    Last point to be fit all day, you have to sleep well! I need at least 8 hours of sleep to be fit. If I sleep less, I feel like a slug ... and if I really did not have my sleep quota for the night, I try to lie down a good 20 minutes early in the morning. afternoon, but it's still very rare.
    Here you have now all the keys to be fit all day ... you may have other tips, other tips, do not hesitate to give me comments!


    here is a little program that will help you regain 
    that



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    health